The Audix A145 recreates the listening experience of a control room or recording studio environment. Tight bass, clear and accurate midrange, and smooth highs listening for both professionals and music lovers alike. The 45mm drivers are high-performance and phase coherent, delivering a consistent, reliable sound mix after mix.
Audix A145 Features:
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Natural, tight and balanced sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio quality sound with exceptional imaging
- Great choice for studio and critical listening
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
- High-performance phase coherent drivers for excellent imaging
Audix A145 Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 45mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Sensitivity (@ 1 k): 97dB
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 28kHz
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Cable: 1.8m detachable high density 3 conductor - 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x 1.8 m cable with 3.5mm (1/8") mini to 6.3mm (1/4") threaded adapter
Product Shipping Information: This product ships free within the USA. This product typically takes 3-7 days to arrive. Some of our products are shipped directly from supplier warehouses. This helps us reduce our carbon footprint and offer the lowest possible prices. However, because of their differing locations, products may be delivered separately, and shipping times may vary. Please visit our Shipping and Handling page for more information. If you have questions about the shipping times of a specific product, please feel free to reach out via our Contact Page.
60-Day Return Period
This item comes with a 60-day return period, no questions asked. If you aren't digging this product, just reach out to us for more information on how to return it.