No Products in the Cart
We provide our customers with as much time as they need to figure out if a product is right for them. We understand that it can take time getting used to new gear and we don't want you to feel pressured to make the decision to keep a product or return it without getting to know it first.
If you are dissatisfied with your product for any reason whatsoever, we offer a 60-day period for you to return it, no questions asked. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer returns on custom orders.
Purchasing Navidium Shipping Protection for just a fraction of your order value guarantees a hassle-free experience for items that are lost, stolen, damaged, or just downright disappointing. If you have Navidium Shipping Protection and are dissatisfied with your purchase during the 60-day return period, Ploutone will cover all return shipping costs.
Return shipping costs for products without Navidium are not guaranteed to be covered by Ploutone unless the product arrived damaged, defective, or broke prematurely with normal use. Shipping coverage for other situations will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Products such as strings, picks, and some hardware may not be covered by our 60-Day return policy due to the nature of their use. Returns for these products will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We appreciate your understanding.
If your item is damaged, defective, or breaks from normal use within 60 days of receiving the item, please take the following steps to help us solve the issue as smoothly as possible:
1. Take a picture of the product at the first sign of damage. This includes the packaging upon delivery.
2. Send the images to email@example.com along with your order number and any other relevant information about the issue
3. After assessing the issue and deeming it eligible for a return you will receive a shipping address and Return Code from firstname.lastname@example.org. This information is necessary for the steps outlined in the Return Process found below.
Customers have 60 days from the date of delivery to reach out about any products which fail or break during this time period. Refunds and exchanges for failed products passed the 60-Day No Questions Asked period are provided at the discretion of Ploutone.
While we would love to provide refunds for anyone who asks, there is a tendency for a small number of people to take advantage of this policy. Therefore, returns and exchanges are handled on a case-by-case basis.
We are dedicated to developing trustworthy relationships with our customers. We take great care in selecting the right products for our customers in order to make sure that each item is high quality and satisfactory. We appreciate all feedback from our community. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Contact email@example.com following the steps under the Incorrect or Dissatisfactory Product section found above.
2. If Ploutone deems your product eligible for a free return, we will send you a return label to print and attach to your return package.
2. If you still have the original packaging, media, packing slip, and any other material from your order, please include it all in your return. Please do not secure the actual product packaging (not the shipping box) with damaging materials such as duct tape, glue, or other products that leave a residue or ruin the packaging upon removal. Items that are improperly or irresponsibly packaged for return and arrive damaged beyond their original state may not be eligible for a refund.
3. Please ship the product via a trackable shipping method such as FedEx or USPS. We highly recommend you purchase your own shipping insurance for your packages as things can get damaged along the way and it is best to be protected. If you have purchased Navidium Shipping Protection, we will send you a free return label to print and attach to your package.
4. You will be contacted within 14 days of Ploutone receiving your return with more information regarding your refund or exchange eligibility.
Please reach out via our Contact Page if you have any remaining questions or feedback about our Returns and Exchanges Policy.