The Audix A140 is the perfect choice for home studio and music enthusiasts alike. Featuring a professional, high- quality design, the A140 provides exceptional clarity and a tight, balanced sound across the entire frequency range. With the 40mm phase coherent drivers, the A140 delivers clean bass tones, accurate midrange and crisp highs for headphone mixing, playback and critical listening, at a great price.
Audix A140 Features:
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Natural, tight and accurate sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio quality sound
- High-performance phase coherent drivers for excellent imaging
- Great choice for home studio
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
Audix A140 Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Sensitivity (@ 1 k): 97dB
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 25kHz
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Cable: 1.8m detachable high density 3 conductor - 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x 1.8 m cable with 3.5mm (1/8") mini to 6.3mm (1/4") threaded adapter
Product Shipping Information: This product ships free within the USA. This product typically takes 3-7 days to arrive. Some of our products are shipped directly from supplier warehouses. This helps us reduce our carbon footprint and offer the lowest possible prices. However, because of their differing locations, products may be delivered separately, and shipping times may vary. Please visit our Shipping and Handling page for more information. If you have questions about the shipping times of a specific product, please feel free to reach out via our Contact Page.
60-Day Return Period
This item comes with a 60-day return period, no questions asked. If you aren't digging this product, just reach out to us for more information on how to return it.